RAs and RHA will regularly post information throughout the residence halls regarding the many activities in the halls and around campus. All non-UH postings and advertisements, including those generated by residents, must be approved in the UH office before posting. Approved non-UH postings will carry the University Housing stamp.

Was this helpful? 2 out of 3 found this helpful

Related Articles:

Have more questions? Let us know