To sync with your device, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings application on your device's home screen.
- Open Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select Add Account...
- Select Gmail.
- Enter your account information:
- In the Name field, enter your name as you'd like it to appear to others.
- In the Email field, enter your full SUU Google Account or Google Apps email address.
- In the Password field, enter your SUU Google Account or Google Apps password.
- In the Description field, enter a description of the Account (e.g. "SUU, or SUU Gmail").
- Select Next at the top of your screen.
After you've completed setup, open the Calendar and Mail app on your device. Syncing will automatically begin.
By default, only your primary calendar will be synced with your device. If you have additional calendars you'd like to sync, follow the instructions below.
- Visit the following page from your device's mobile browser: https://www.google.com/calendar/syncselect
- Log in with your SUU Gmail Account.
- Select the calendars you'd like to sync, then click Save.
The selected calendars will be displayed on your device at the time of the next sync.