1: Log into mySUU
Once logged into mySUU, you will find the link to your class lists under the "Apps" menu on the left side of the mySUU homepage.
2: Your course list explained.
- The classes you are teaching in the chosen semester. The semester will always default to the current semester. This list shows you basic information about each course including the subject, course number, section, CRN, course title, the number of students enrolled, and the class schedule and location.
- Each course has an "Options" menu. This is where you can view the students in the course and if the course is a Canvas course, there will be a link to Canvas in the Options menu.
- A list of all semesters you have taught at SUU. Choose a semester from this list to look at the courses you taught during that semester.
3: The "Options" menu explained.
Each course has an "Options" menu. From the options menu, you can view the students enrolled in the course and if it is a Canvas course, you will find a link to Canvas.
4: The student photo roster explained.
An explanation of the numbers in the screenshot below:
- The class list "Options" dropdown menu.
- Download the class roster as a spreadsheet. Note: this does not include photos.
- Email the entire class.
- A link to submit final grades.
- The student details including their photo, T-number, name, email, major, class standing, and more.
- A link to submit a SANS assessment for a particular student.
5: Printing tips.
We have tried to make the photo roster printer friendly. You will get the best results if you print from Chrome or Firefox. IE tends to look the worst when printing.