Yes, one of the following may apply:

  • Move to Utah as a result of full-time permanent employment.
  • One or both of your parents have permanently moved to Utah; you are their dependent, single and under age 24.
  • Married to a Utah Resident.
  • Student or parents are in the military and stationed in Utah or have declared Utah as Home of Record and file Utah state tax returns.
  • An American Indian enrolled on the tribal rolls of a tribe whose reservation or trust lands lie partly or wholly within Utah; or whose border is at any point contiguous with the border of Utah.
Was this helpful? 7 out of 7 found this helpful

Related Articles:

Have more questions? Let us know