Yes, one of the following may apply:
- Move to Utah as a result of full-time permanent employment.
- One or both of your parents have permanently moved to Utah; you are their dependent, single and under age 24.
- Married to a Utah Resident.
- Student or parents are in the military and stationed in Utah or have declared Utah as Home of Record and file Utah state tax returns.
- An American Indian enrolled on the tribal rolls of a tribe whose reservation or trust lands lie partly or wholly within Utah; or whose border is at any point contiguous with the border of Utah.