Your Degree Works is available through your mySUU Portal by selecting the "Degree Works" link on the right side under the "Resources" tab.


If you have questions about your personal audit, you can get in touch with your academic advisor.

Was this helpful? 0 out of 2 found this helpful

Have more questions? Let us know