A Change of Major form must be completed and submitted to the Registrar's Office. If you are changing your major, you will need the academic advisor of your new major to sign the form. An advisor's signature is not required for changing your minor.


Was this helpful? 14 out of 20 found this helpful

Related Articles:

Have more questions? Let us know