In order for SUU to accept credits from another institution, it must be regionally accredited. There are six regional accrediting agencies:

  • Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
  • New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
  • Higher Learning Commission, North Central Association
  • Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
  • Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
  • Western Association of Schools and Colleges

You can see the institutions from which we have transferred credit in the past by going to this transfer articulation guide.

Was this helpful? 0 out of 0 found this helpful

Related Articles:

Have more questions? Let us know