In order for SUU to accept credits from another institution, it must be regionally accredited. There are six regional accrediting agencies:
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
- Higher Learning Commission, North Central Association
- Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges
You can see the institutions from which we have transferred credit in the past by going to this transfer articulation guide.