According to FERPA, you may release your academic record information to a third party with written consent.

The Authorization to Release Educational Information form must be completed in the presence of a University Official (anyone who works at the University) or a Notary. The form can be picked up at Enrollment Services or found on the Registrar’s Office’s website at This form is placed in your record and is in effect until rescinded in writing.

This process allows that designated individual to transact business on your behalf as if they were you.

Was this helpful? 0 out of 0 found this helpful

Related Articles:

Have more questions? Let us know