If the course has a waitlist
If the course does have a waitlist, you will want to register for the waitlist online, in-person at the Registrar's Office, or by sending a completed Registration Add/Drop form to the Registrar's Office with a copy of your photo ID. If you choose the last option, be sure to indicate that you wish to be put on the waitlist to expedite the registration.
To register online
- Log in to your mySUU Portal at https://my.suu.edu.
- Select "Registration."
- Select "Add, Drop, or Search for Classes."
- Select the appropriate term and click "Submit."
- Type in the CRN in one of the boxes found at the bottom of the page and select "Submit Changes."
- The system will give an error: "Add yourself to the waitlist by using the drop-down menu to the right."
- Click on the drop-down menu next to that course, select "Waitlisted," and click "Submit Changes."
If the course does not have a waitlist
If the course does not have a waitlist, you will either want to choose a different section of that course, or you can talk to the instructor of that course. Occasionally, and at the instructor's discretion, the instructor may let you into the course above the capacity. Simply bring the instructor a completed Registration Add/Drop form for them to sign and bring it by the Registrar's Office in the Sharwan Smith Center.