Students can sign up for intramurals by visiting the Campus Recreation Office or the PE Equipment Cage which are both located on the first floor of the Physical Education Building.

All intramural competitions will be advertised a few weeks before the actual date of the competition. There is always information about intramurals on the posting board across from the PE Cage.

For more information, [Click Here] ( or check with the CAGE or Coordinator of Campus Recreation: Ken Nielson at

Was this helpful? 7 out of 7 found this helpful

Related Articles:

Have more questions? Let us know