The University maintains a process for appealing grades which a student believes was given in error. The policy specifies three reasons for requesting that your grade be changed:

  1. A clerical or computational error;

  2. A professor lost or damaged work you completed;

  3. The professor employed a different set of criteria, standards or calculus when evaluating your work as compared to other students in the course.

The process also has a clear sequence for seeking the change:


Department Chair


College Grade Committee

[SUU Policy #6.19]

Was this helpful? 1 out of 4 found this helpful

Related Articles:

Have more questions? Let us know