You should contact the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs and schedule an appointment to meet with a staff member. You can reach the Office at 435-586-7710 or stop by in person. The Office is located on the second floor of the Rotunda in the Student Center (ST 201).

A staff member can help you file a report with the appropriate office or committee on campus to seek redress for your concerns.

If as a result of the harassment and discrimination you are experiencing distress, please contact Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS). They can be reached at 435-865-8621.

Was this helpful? 0 out of 0 found this helpful

Related Articles:

Have more questions? Let us know