NO. In fact, this is a very serious mistake students sometimes make. If you no longer want to participate in a course for which you are enrolled, YOU MUST COMPLETE the [Add/Drop Form] the Registrar's Office. You'll notice that on the Add/Drop form there is a section entitled "Drop/Withdraw." By completing the form and submitting it to the Registrar you are telling the University that you no longer intend to participate in the class.

Was this helpful? 9 out of 10 found this helpful

Related Articles:

Have more questions? Let us know