You should speak with the Department Chair for your major and see if there is an alternative course that could be substituted for one of the two conflicted courses. The Department Chair must approve all course substitutions and the approval must be recorded on a COURSE SUBSTITUTION FORM.

You may also inquire with your Department Chair and Dean if they would be willing to waive a course or requirement. They would need to approve a completed WAIVER FORM.

Was this helpful? 0 out of 0 found this helpful

Related Articles:

Have more questions? Let us know