Residents may be required to compensate the University, UH, or another resident for damage, loss, or destruction of property as a result of a Community Standard violation. A specific and reasonable dollar amount will be established by the Director of University Housing or designee.

Was this helpful? 0 out of 0 found this helpful

Related Articles:

Have more questions? Let us know