If you are a transfer student transferring from a regionally accredited Utah institution, or are transferring from CSN, BYU-Idaho, or BYU-Hawaii, you can go to www.suu.edu/transfer and click on “How will my credits transfer?” . This page contains SUU’s transfer guide, which will show you class-by-class how your credits will transfer. This is a great way for you to see for yourself how each class will transfer.

If a class does not exist on this website, you then need to contact SUU’s Transfer Recruitment Coordinator. Students transferring from regionally accredited out-of-state institutions other than those mentioned above need to provide their admissions advisor with a transcript and a syllabus/class description of each course before their classes can be unofficially or officially articulated. Most, if not all, of non-regionally accredited institutional credit will be denied.

Was this helpful? 10 out of 29 found this helpful

Related Articles:

Have more questions? Let us know