The following are plausible causes for missing content in your course:
- If you can see the content in the course but the file "cannot be found," a likely problem is spaces in the file name. Your instructor has to fix this.
- The instructor has not published the content.
- The instructor has not published the course. This is the likely the problem if you cannot access the course at all.
- The instructor has locked the content from student access.
- The instructor has not added the content to the course at all.
- The browser you're using may be causing problems with displaying content. Try using an updated version of Firefox to view Canvas.
You will need to contact your instructor if you tried using an updated version of Firefox, but the content still didn't show up.
Information compiled by SUU Online™ © 2017