To add an ELO Rubric:
- Navigate to the assignment where you would like to add an ELO Rubric.
- Scroll to the bottom of the assignment and select the +Rubric button.
- In the top-right-hand corner of your new rubric, select the Find a Rubric button.
- On the leftmost column, scroll down to "Southern Utah University".
- In the second column, select the ELO Rubric you want to use.
- Select Use this Rubric. (You may have to scroll down or expand the window to see this button.)
- Recommendation but not required: Select the middle box so you can use the rubric in Speedgrader.
8. Select Update to save the rubric.
If you want to make changes to the rubric, follow these additional steps.
9. If you want to delete the criterion, select the edit icon (a pencil in the top-right corner of the rubric.
10. Select the garbage bin icon next to any row you would like to delete.
11. When you are finished, select the Update Rubric button at the bottom of the page.
SUU Online Teaching and Learning