Online Teaching and Learning provides multiple ways for students and faculty to get help with all of the issues they may face as they use Canvas and instructional technologies.
Note: Online Teaching and Learning hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-- 5 p.m. The SUU Help Center is available for help after hours.
Consider contacting your instructor first. Many issues can be resolved by the instructor because instructors build their own courses.
1) Phone: If you would like to speak to a live representative about Canvas problems or questions, call Online Teaching and Learning at 435-865-8555.
2) In-Person: You can come to our office at BB 303
3) Email: Send a detailed email about problems or questions to email@example.com
4) Support Ticket: If something is not working correctly in Canvas, submit a support ticket by selecting the blue Help button in the bottom left corner and then selecting Report a Problem.
5) Tutorials: For instructions about using Canvas and other instructional technologies, search the Canvas Help Center.
Contact the IT Help Desk with questions related to your computer, login information, internet access, etc.
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday: 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
SUU Online Teaching and Learning