Click on a link below to take you to the corresponding walkthrough.
All links open in new tabs.
- How do I view Quizzes as a student?
- How do I take a quiz?
- How do I take a quiz where I can only view one question at a time?
- How do I take an assessment where I can only view one question at a time in Quizzes.Next?
- How do I answer each type of question in a quiz?
- How do I resume a quiz that I already started taking?
- How do I submit a quiz?
- How do I view quiz results as a student?
- How do I know if I can retake a quiz?
- How do I submit a survey?
Click one of the following links for more information.
There are many different result views on a quiz that you may see after you have submitted the quiz. This tutorial will explain the two most common types: One that shows JUST the answer you’ve selected, and the other shows what you have selected AND the correct answer.
For both quiz types, you can check your score, submission time, and how much time you spent on the quiz at the top of the quiz.
Quiz Type One
This is the quiz that JUST shows the answer you selected during the quiz.
If your instructor re-grades the quiz after you completed the quiz, you will see your new score.
Quiz Type Two
In this quiz type, you can see which option is correct.
If your instructor re-grades the quiz after you completed the quiz, you will see a message that the quiz was re-graded in a yellow box at the top. You will be able to see your regraded score and which question was fixed depending on the settings of the quiz.
SUU Online Teaching & Learning