Click on a link below to take you to the corresponding walkthrough.
All links open in new tabs.
- How do I view my grades in a current course?
- How do I view my Learning Mastery scores in the Grades page with the updated layout?
- How do I use the icons and colors in the Grades page?
- How do I approximate my assignment scores using the What-If Grades feature?
- How do I view my grades in a concluded course?
For additional tutorials on Grades, select this link.
Click one of the following links for more information.
This tutorial will show you the two ways to check your current grades and how to review your past grades.
Note: To view your transcripts and/or official grades, go to your SUU portal. Contact the IT Help Desk for help.
Checking Your Grade from the Top Menu
Log in to Canvas and select View Grades at the bottom of the pane on the right.
You will see a list of your courses and the overall percentages. To look at grades for a specific course, select the name of the course.
Checking Grades within a Specific Course
Log in to Canvas and select the course.
Select Grades in the pane on the left.
You will see your scores for individual assignments in the middle, and you will see your overall grade in the pane on the right.
Reviewing Grades from Past Semesters
Select the Courses tab in the pane on the left and then select All Courses.
Scroll down to the Past Enrollments section and select the course for which you want to see your grades.
Select the Grades tool in the pane on the left.
SUU Online Teaching & Learning