Respondus is a test making program that can be imported into Canvas. It's a program that you download and install on your computer so you can work offline. Currently Respondus is only available for Windows computers.
Click on a link below to take you to the corresponding walkthrough.
All links open in new tabs.
The following link will take you to a PDF User Guide for Respondus. This will show you the enitre document. Alternatively, you can click on your question and be directed to the corresponding page within the file.
- How to Install Respondus
- How to Create a Quiz
- How to Create Questions in the Edit Menu
- How to Copy Questions Between Lists
- How to Use a Test Bank Network
- How to Import Questions
- How to Add Equations
- How to Add Media
- How to Publish a Quiz from Repondus to Canvas
- How to Use Respondus LockDown Browser
- How to Use the Different Question Types
- Standard Formatting for Importing Questions
- How to Export a Quiz out of Canvas
For additional resources on Respondus, visit their Video Tutorial Page
SUU Online Teaching and Learning