There are three options if a student exceeds their normal Meal Plan balance before the semester ends:

  • Students can add T-Bird Bucks to their T-Card by contacting the Cashier's Office at 435-586-7720. T-Bird Bucks are not tax exempt like Dining Dollars, but they are accepted at any location on campus including retail dining and the bookstore.

  • Use cash/debit, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express at any dining/retail location.

  • Purchase another meal plan! We have small meal plans designed to fit this need. A meal plan can be purchased at any time during the semester by calling the Cashier's Office at 435-586-7720, or online at the Dine On-Campus website.

Was this helpful? 1 out of 1 found this helpful

Related Articles:

Have more questions? Let us know