It depends. If a student is pre-service, less than one year experience in the public sector, they must complete an internship as well as a professional project or thesis. If a student is in-service, currently employed within the public sector for at least a year or more, they have the option to waive the internship and just complete a professional project or thesis.

Was this helpful? 0 out of 0 found this helpful

Related Articles:

Have more questions? Let us know