The SUU Student Handbook.
About Student Handbook
3. Reporting Inaccurate Content
Student Rights, Responsibilities & Conduct
1. Student Rights
2. Student Responsibilities
3. The University's Expectations for Student Conduct
4. Resolving Allegations of Misconduct
5. Consequences of Misconduct
6. University's Conduct Resolution Philosophy
7. Off Campus Misconduct
1. Managing Schedules & Registration
2. Withdrawing from Courses
3. Unsatisfactory Academic Performance
4. Student/Faculty Interaction
5. Educational Accommodations for Disabilities
6. Choosing a Major
7. Honor Societies
Financial Management & Literacy
1. Tuition & Fee Payments
2. Student Fees
3. Financial Resources for Students
4. Maintaining your Scholarship
5. Receiving Financial Aid at SUU
6. Student Employment
Health & Safety
1. Health Care for Students
2. University's Response to Sexual Misconduct
3. Reporting Campus Crime & Safety Concerns
4. Creating an Inclusive Community
5. Lost & Found
6. Pets (Animals on Campus)
7. Skateboards, Longboards, Bicycles & Other Stuff
1. Using the University Network
2. Your Life Online
Living in the Community
2. Vehicles & Driving
3. Pet Care & Maintenance
Life Outside the Classroom
Student Clubs & Organizations
Directory of Service Providers on Campus
Not what you're looking for?
Try searching again or
send us your question.
What constitutes academic misconduct?
What is the difference between dropping and withdrawing?
What are the consequences of having W's on my transcript?
Student Expression in the Classroom
Does the University have fraternities and sororities?